Easy List allows you to create simple check lists for all kind of purposes: shopping lists, task to do, people to contact, things to verify, etc.
As you complete the different tasks, you can put a check mark beside them to keep track. Then, if you want, you can hide the checked elements in order to focus on the remaining items to finish, and unhide them when needed.
NEW FUNCTION ADDED! Long press on an item to modify its label.
- The first window shows a list of all your stored lists (initially empty).
- To add a new list, click on the icon with the + sign.
- To modify the name of a list, long click on it.
- To select a list, click on its name.
- To remove the selected list, click the icon with the - sign.
- To edit the selected list, click on the icon with the pencil. A window showing the elements of this list will open.
- On the list window, you can add items by clicking on the + sign.
- To modify an item, long click on it.
- You can check/uncheck the items by clicking on them.
- Clicking on the - sign will remove the selected items.
- Any change you do on the list items is automatically saved.
- The check mark button (bottom right) toggles between hide and unhide the checked items.
- When the checked items are hidden, you can check other items in your lists.
- USEFUL TIP: if you want to remove some items without unchecking the already validated elements, hide those elements, check the items to remove and click on the - sign.
- Otherwise, if you check new items when the others are hidden, and you want to hide the newly checked items, press the check mark button twice: once to unhide all, and again to hide all the checked items.
- Bug correction (edit element when checked items hidden)
- Edit now starts at the end of current label
- New function: long press on an item to change its label
- Specify new list/new elements distinctly
- Font size reduction
- Correction of compatibility issues with Android < 4.0
- Save button removed: auto-saving after each operation
- Change of name
- Initial version