Easy Panoramio Upload (EPU) is the easiest way to upload Your photos to Panoramio (tm).
HOW TO USE IT
1. Take a photo and find it in Your phone gallery
2. Click on SHARE (or sometime send) in Your gallery and choose Easy Panoramio Upload (or sometimes just it's icon)
3. Sign in into a Panoramio account of Your choice
4. Update the photo details such as title, description and GPS location (you can choose it using Google Maps)
EPU can also find Your location automatically using GPS!
Do You want everyone to see Your geo-tagged photos on Google Earth (tm) or Google Maps (tm) ?
Do You want to share some photos with the World using Panoramio, even if You don't have an access to the computer (maybe during a trip)?
Try EPU - You'll love it!
1. To use EPU You need a valid Panoramio account. You can navigate to Panoramio.com and create one.
2. Note that the photos uploaded to Panoramio need to be reviewed by the Panoramio crew before being available to everyone on Google Earth and Google Maps. You can follow the verification process on the Panoramio website.
3. Security of Your personal data is very important for us. None of the information You provide using EPU are being transferred to services other than Panoramio.
4. EPU doesn't use Your Google accounts (configured inside Your phone). You can use EPU just with any Panoramio account.
New languages and features will be available soon. Stay updated :-)
Questions? New feature requests? Bug reports? -> don't hesitate to email us: [email protected]
** Please note that EPU doesn't work properly with Google 2-step verification accounts (username/one time code). For normal (username/password) accounts it's fine. **
* Fixed Panoramio login bug
* Tutorial screen
* Satelite view