Easy Token is an RSA SecurID compatible authenticator with advanced usability features:
- Convenient lock screen and home screen widgets provide instant tokencodes without navigating to an app.
- Optionally save your PIN.
- Supports SDTID files, importing http://127.0.0.1/... tokens from email, and QR tokens.
- 100% open source; no ads: https://github.com/cernekee/EasyToken
To report a problem, contact [email protected]
or visit the XDA support thread. Please do not leave problem reports in the Reviews section, as this does not provide a suitable forum for troubleshooting.
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-easy-token-source-securid-token-t2805507
Please use Easy Token responsibly and avoid taking unnecessary risks with sensitive data. All software tokens are at risk of theft by malware; for high-security applications a hardware token is strongly preferred.
- Use more specific MIME type matches so that Easy Token associations don't show up in Contacts.
- Update libstoken to v0.81 and switch from tomcrypt to nettle. Most of the changes in v0.8/v0.81 won't matter on Android, but it is now possible to import hard token seed files if desired.