Easy2ShopLite - shopping list, insert once, use endless
Easy2Shop manages your shopping list in an easy way. You've to insert all of your shopping items once. Next time you touch each item to NEED-State and activate your shopping cart.
I'm a fan of the popular Palm App HandyShopper. I tried to implement the main features of that great app.
Easy2Shop features are still growing. Please let me know, if you have any suggestions or input for me.
* multiple shopping lists
* quantity support (on/off switchable in settings)
* quantity fastswitching via contextmenu
* category support
* group your product items by categories
* fast scrolling
* searching for items by name or remark
* import / export csv-files on memory-card *
* force feedback by item clicking (on/off switchable in settings)
* units pcs, lb, g, kg, l, pkg supported
* remarks (adjustable in settings)
* NO in App Advertising
* max. 50 product items
* max. 2 shopping lists
Your wishes & suggestions are welcome ([email protected]
(People sometimes call shopping shoppinglist shopping list or grocery list)
Changes version 1.6.2
- Bugfix Package for Motorola devices
Thanks Harald for his support & patience
- Improvement on Scroll-Actions (should avoid wrong vibrations)
Changes version 1.6.1
- Contextmenu extensions:
Entries are sortable
The sortfunction could be defined on each mode (planning or shopping)
Select all entries
Select or deselect all entries with one click.
These great suggestions came from Thommy. Thank you very much.