* This version is no longer supported. Please install the new version (EasyEyes) to get the most current version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palmerin.easyeyes
* If you would like to upgrade to the new version, please follow the instructions here: http://palmerintech.com/easyeyes/upgrade/.
Trouble sleeping? Device screen too bright even on the lowest brightness setting? Want to give your phone a warm look instead of that eye straining blue gaze you see at night? EasyEyez is the solution. Inspired by Flux for the PC, EasyEyez changes your device's color temperature to reduce eye strain when looking at your device at night. Looking at a lower and natural light source gives your body a chance to produce more melatonin, helping to provide you with better sleep. With EasyEyez, you can now look at your phone at any point during the night while keeping your eyes in an easy, restful state.
* Simplicity of one click on/off.
* Temperature Filter - Turn the blue gaze of your device with warm lighting.
* Brightness Filter - Set the brightness level below minimum brightness.
* Lowest System Brightness - Set the system brightness to the lowest setting.
* Automatic Scheduler - Set EasyEyes to turn on automatically night after night.
* Sunrise and Sunset Time - Set the schedule based on the sunrise and sunset.
* Timeout Length - Set the length of time to re-enable EasyEyes.
* EasyEyes Widget/Shortcut - Quickly and easily turn on and off EasyEyes.
* Tasker support integration (Action available in "Plugin" category)
What makes EasyEyez different? EasyEyez works on all Android devices and does not require root access to function. It also does not interfere with Android's system brightness giving you more control of your device's brightness.
Why upgrade to the full version of EasyEyez?
With the full version, you will have complete control over the warmness and brightness filters instead of just the default values. Using the automatic scheduler, all you have to do is set the time once and let EasyEyez do the work night after night. It will even set the times based on the sunrise and sunset wherever you are in the world. With the timeout feature of the scheduler, EasyEyez will know when to turn itself back on even when you have disabled it. You also have the ability to enable and disable EasyEyez in one click using the EasyEyez widget. Still see a slight glow with EasyEyez on? You have the ability to set the system brightness to the lowest setting and when turning off EasyEyez, it will even default back to the system's automatic brightness setting. All of these features, ad-free, plus more on the way.
"Cannot click the install button of .apk files" - The android operating system seems to disable the installation of third party .apk files whenever the system_alert_window permission is used. Until a work around is found, you will have to disable EasyEyez temporarily to install a third party app.
"The onscreen navigation keys are bright on Nexus devices" - In the full version, there is a "lowest system brightness" setting that will also dim the navigation keys.
If you would like to help with the translations in EasyEyez, send the developer an email through the app or contact the developer at [email protected]
Sleep research on warm lighting:
Be Easy On Your Eyez
- Minor changes to layout
- Removed messages
- Updated languages
- Various bug fixes
- 13 new languages
* Full Version Updates
- Tasker integration
- Improved widget
*Various Bug fixes in Full Version
- Bug fix when booting up.
- Bug fix with GPS location.
- Takes up less CPU usage and improved battery usage.