Your Android can now feed you. No, it hasn’t learned to cook. (What, are you in a hurry for the robot takeover?) But you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use EAT24 Food Delivery & Takeout app.
Order food delivery and pickup from over 30,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat with EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which saves you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants and menus on your smartwatch.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the best grub near you using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that menu item again.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best) The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy reordering.
- Securely stores your payment info for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, EAT24 lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots, we promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature. Hi Google ;)
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
Now that you know how our app works, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican, Chinese, Pizza. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And let’s not forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Bad Poetry.
We added a Healthy filter so you can focus more on items the food pyramid would approve of. You know, if you're into that. Also, restaurant menus now list the tastiest items first, which means less scrolling and quicker ordering.
Even apps get lonely sometimes. Write us a review! Or say hi on Twitter @EAT24 :)