Ebook Converter allows you to convert almost all files to the below mentioned ebook formats! You can even change specific settings and select sometimes for what ebook reader the file is going to be used.
★★Most complete tool for your eBooks!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone. This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
★★Over 100 source formats supported!★★
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert to ePub (.epub), FB2 (.fb2), LIT (.lit), LRF (.lrf), MOBI (.mobi), PDB (.pdb), PDF (.pdf), TCR (.tcr)
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select Ebook Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use our built in file browser popup to select a file
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image file
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator shows the upload and download status
- Depending on the selected format you can change the ebook title, Author, Add a border, Select the encoding or enable ASCII ouput
- Select the ebook: Kindle, Kindle DX, Apple iPad, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, Sony Landscape, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
- A complete new layout for Android 3.0 and higher!
- A complete new uploading engine, really fast!
- Support for the new AZW3 format!
Also a lot of new features!!
Share converted files over the web (app will temporarily act as a webserver)
Upload to a FTP, SMB/CIF (NAS) or WebDAV server
Upload from the app to Dropbox
Upload to your own server with HTTP POST