BIG UPDATE! Check out the change log and download your new Echoplex Drum Simulator!
** NOTE: Anyone experiencing the issue of no sound playing, I have found that Volume control in my app is not working perfectly. The software I used to create this app unfortunately does not yet have the option to directly control Media Volume. Therefore, I have added a workaround in this update (startup the app, and repeatedly press your volume up button on the title screen) **
The Echoplex Drum Simulator is a simple Nine Inch Nails inspired step sequencer! It is based off of the visuals from their 2008 live performances of the song Echoplex.
Choose from 36 sounds, and add them to the two simultaneously playing drum tracks! Alter your tempo, sounds, and track sequence in real time! Add a customizable metronome for an extra layer of sounds!
This is not a professional step sequencer, but a simple toy which allows you to play with a step sequencer similar to what Nine Inch Nails used in their live performances.
Created in part for www.EchoingTheSound.org
Most sounds, original idea, etc, owned by Nine Inch Nails:
- Removed ads (because I love you)
- Added tempo control!
- Added 34 (!) more sounds you can choose from!
- Added title screen intro music from Echoplex multitracks
- Added metronome: choose any of the 36 sounds to play in time with your music. This can potentially be used to add an extra layer of sounds to your track!
- Added quick, real-time tutorial for first time users!
- Added a workaround for the no-sound bug (e-mail me at [email protected]
with further issues)