About the APP:
The ECMI Mobile App enables its users to get instant updates on our announcements, publications and projects. Here you can:
• Get informed about ECMI work: mission, focus topics and activities,
• Have access to the ECMI information services and other useful links,
• Access and search ECMI Library,
• Have the possibility to submit an inquiry, suggestion or cooperation ideas to the ECMI directly,
• You can download our publications as PDF documents,
• Be updated on our upcoming events, calls for applications, calls for papers and job announcements,
• Have direct access to ECMI social networks,
• Contact ECMI and navigate your way to our headquarters in Flensburg, Germany,
• Have access to ECMI Expert Database.
The App sends occasional notifications on our newest updates.
The App is targeted to researchers, policy makers, NGO workers, media representatives, students and lecturers working or interested in the area of minority rights, diversity management, ethnic, cultural and language issues, ethnic conflicts.
About the ECMI:
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) conducts practice and policy-oriented research, provides information and documentation, and offers advisory services concerning minority-majority relations in Europe. It serves European governments and regional intergovernmental organizations as well as non-dominant groups throughout. The Centre co-operates with the academic community, the media and the general public through the timely provision of information and analysis.