The new EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go.
- Log in using the same details as your online account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords. You can stay logged in too, so you don’t have to enter your details each time you use the app.
- Register your online home or business account.
- Live Chat - get immediate answers to your questions from your adviser. Navigate easily across the app while chatting with an agent.
- View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit amount, your last top-up and your tariff details.
- Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
- View any service-related messages we’ve sent you.
- Check your current and previous bills and even print, copy or send them by email – easily, safely, conveniently.
- Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered i.e. key/card top up or pickup service, along with the opening times.
- Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
- Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use. You can now preview your photo meter reads before you submit them.
- Use our new torch option for compatible phones, to help you read meters in the dark.
- Manage your Direct Debit – request a payment increase or decrease.
- Edit your contact details and manage your communication preferences.
- Let us know when you’re moving home, so we can make any necessary changes and let you get on with packing.
Some minor bug fixes