The new EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go.
- Log in using the same details as your online account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords. You can stay logged in too, so you don’t have to enter your details each time you use the app.
- Register your online home or business account.
- Live Chat - get immediate answers to your questions from your adviser. Navigate easily across the app while chatting with an agent.
- View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit amount, your last top-up and your tariff details.
- Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
- View any service-related messages we’ve sent you.
- Check your current and previous bills and even print, copy or send them by email – easily, safely, conveniently.
- Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered i.e. key/card top up or pickup service, along with the opening times.
- Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
- Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use. You can now preview your photo meter reads before you submit them.
- Use our new torch option for compatible phones, to help you read meters in the dark.
- Manage your Direct Debit – request a payment increase or decrease.
- Edit your contact details and manage your communication preferences.
- Let us know when you’re moving home, so we can make any necessary changes and let you get on with packing.
Make energy easier with the EDF Energy app. Check the progress of your switch if you’ve recently joined EDF Energy. View any service-related messages we’ve sent you. Find your nearest prepayment outlet on a single map and check the opening times. If you’ve lost your prepayment key or card you can now request a replacement. We’ve improved the live chat experience too - navigate across the app while chatting with an adviser, receive the transcript of your chat and provide some feedback at the end.