EDS (Encrypted Data Store) is a virtual disk encryption software for Android which allows you to store your files in an encrypted container. VeraCrypt(R), TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, EncFs container types are supported.
EDS Lite is a free and open source edition of EDS.
Main program features:
* Supports VeraCrypt(R), TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, EncFs container formats.
* Choose among different secure ciphers.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
* The source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/sovworks/edslite .
You can get more information on our website: https://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: https://sovworks.com/eds/faq.php .
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located in the shared storage of your device.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to [email protected]
Bug fixes and optimization.