EduCam Classroom Viewer enables users to view, capture, annotate and share live streaming images directly from a document camera, visualizer or digital microscope. Designed with teacher input, EduCam is an ideal mobile solution for BYOD, One-to-One and iPad equipped schools. Use with FlexCam® visualizers, kena® and Ken-A-Vision® educational microscopes.
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, promoting a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam® and Ken-A-Vision® digital products only.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
• Session ID unique to each classroom for security
• Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
• Pan and Zoom
• Capture images and save to gallery
• Open & annotate images from gallery
• Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
• FlexCam® or Ken-A-Vision® document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
• Wi-Fi connection (802.11g - 802.11n recommended)
• UDP protocol permitted on network
• Ken-A-Vision® or FlexCam® digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
• Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)
o Note: Applied Vision 4 is included with Ken-A-Vision® and FlexCam® products.
Version 4.5 adds:
* Session ID improvements
* Calibration tool added
* New drawing tools added
* Educam WiFi enabled
NOTE: In addition to updating to Ver.4.5 - We recommend updating Adobe Air installed on your device to the latest version and then performing a Power-Off/ON restart of your device.