Your kids will learn alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, days of the week, months of the year and much more.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.