eEye Digital Security, the security industry's most trusted name in vulnerability assessment has brought their expertise to your Android phone.
Did you know that more than 80% of employees now use personal smartphones for work-related purposes? Every day these devices access email, games, and work related material
and are unchecked by your businesses' standard vulnerability management processes.
Until now, one of the biggest challenges for consumers and information technology security teams was they inability to determine potential vulnerabilities on their mobile assets as they do their servers and desktops. Watch the video below to see how Retina CS is solving that problem and how users can download the tool for free to check their own devices.
Benefits of Mobile Security in Retina CS to extend the benefits of this free agent:
Retina CS is the first and only product to integrate mobile device assessment and vulnerability management for complete visibility and context on all vulnerabilities so that your team can discover, prioritize, and fix weaknesses quickly.
* Reduce overall IT security risk by extending vulnerability management to your BlackBerry, Android and ActiveSync-managed mobile devices
* Reduce resource demands by automating vulnerability assessment for mobile devices with in-depth scanning.
* Simplify and improve IT security by managing mobile devices and all other assets through a single, Web-based console.
* Gain greater visibility through vulnerability profiles of mobile devices accessing your network.
* Streamline remediation through advanced threat prioritization according to severity of mobile vulnerabilities.Use built-in and custom audits to scan for weaknesses in mobile device hardware, applications, and configurations.
* Report on mobile device vulnerabilities and demonstrate compliance.