The eFax mobile fax app puts the power of a fax machine on your Android device. The award winning fax app is the most convenient way to send, receive, scan and sign faxes! The eFax® fax app is free to download and works for all eFax® subscribers.
New users can download the fax app for free and sign up for an eFax account through the app or via our website at: https://www.efax.com/efax-free
US users can test out eFax for free with limited faxes and features.
eFax Plus includes:
• Choice of your own fax number
• Receive 150 fax pages per month
• Send 150 fax pages per month
• Digitally sign faxes
Send, receive, scan and sign free faxes from your phone or tablet. Start faxing in minutes with eFax - the World Leader in Online Faxing.
Scan documents using your phone or tablet camera or upload existing ones to fax instantly. eFax® also allows you to upload files from your device, email or cloud storage (e.g., Google Drive, Box, Dropbox) and even prepare and send faxes with personalized cover pages!
• Prepare and add an electronic signature with a touch of your fingertip
• Receive, edit and sign faxes – no printing required
• Store and archive important faxes online with unlimited fax storage
• Print faxes using Google Cloud Print
• Forward documents by fax or email from your phone
• Export faxes – download files and transfer PDF documents to your online cloud storage
This free fax app is the perfect companion to the eFax® email to fax/fax to email service. You can send and receive faxes by email on your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Other desktop features include large file sharing, unlimited online fax storage and eFax Messenger fax editing software.
We value your feedback. Please send your input and suggestions to [email protected]
• Bug fixes to improve performance
• Easily send and receive faxes
• eFax now supports 20+ file types including PDF, DOC, PPT and JPEG
• Enhanced document management with folders, tags, and device or cloud storage
• Quickly find and advance to other pages
• Create personalized fax cover pages
• Sign documents electronically