Effect Marker is an easy and fun way to edit the photo background. You can create a DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. You can also apply any of the various types of cool highlighting or blur effects to the selected area and make your photo look more professional and artistic than ever.
With the easy marker tool, you can highlight the areas you want, and you can adjust them using the eraser tool, and, you can use the move / zoom tool for more precise editing.
Choose whether taking a new picture or selecting an existing photo from gallery.
You can save or share your enhanced photo by a simple button click.
Apply more than 8 effects to your photo, and customize them to your liking, the effects are:
1. Glass effect: - makes the image as if it has been looked at through a frosted glass.
2. Blur effect: - blur the background, achieving the focus effect.
3. Color change: - change the unselected area with any selected color.
4. Color highlight: - highlight the selected or the unselected area by converting it to gray, and leave the rest.
5. Mask Effect: - distort the selected area.
6. Zoom Effect: apply a zoom blur to the unselected area, making it look like you are moving fast toward the selected area.
7. Rotate Effect: apply Rotate blur to the unselected area.
8. Zoom Rotate Effect: apply both zoom and rotate to the unselected area.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof