This free PrintMe app lets you print from your Android phone or tablet to any of the thousands of public locations that are using the PrintMe Cloud service, including hotels, airports, and office superstores. Establishing a free account is quick and easy – only an email address and password are required. With PrintMe you can upload documents from within the application you are using, as well as manage the documents already uploaded to the PrintMe Cloud. Using the PrintMe Cloud service is free; however, while some printing locations offer complimentary printing for guests, other businesses charge a fee for printing.
• Use current GPS location or specify city/state to find nearby public PrintMe locations. Results are listed as well as displayed on a map.
• Print web pages
• Email documents to [email protected]
• Upload documents from apps via “Export” Android functionality
- Supported cloud storage apps: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, SugarSync, 4shared.
- Supported document reader apps: Documents to Go, QuickOffice, Smart Office, Kingston Office, OfficeSuite Pro..
• Upload images from the photo gallery or directly from the camera
• Supported documents include image files (PICT, BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF), web pages (HTML), text, PDF, and Microsoft Office files (XLS/XLSX, DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX)
• See list of all documents uploaded to your account.
• Documents are set to automatically delete in 24 hours. You can also delete documents from within the app prior to the expiration time.
You can now print from your Android phone or tablet to any of the thousands of public locations that are using the PrintMe Cloud service, including hotels, airports, and office superstores.
What's in version 2.2:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Support