Egnyte – Enterprise File Sharing
The Egnyte mobile app enables you to store, access, and collaborate on personal and business files.
You can NOT ONLY access files stored in the cloud BUT ALSO access files that are stored completely behind your firewall on local storage. Egnyte unifies access to 100% of your files and provide the choice of being cloud only, on-prem only or a combination of both.
* Access documents and folders on your Android device from anywhere
* Send large files and folders using web links or email attachments
* Store files locally on your Android device to always stay connected with or without Internet
* Collaborate on shared folders with file versioning, annotations and notifications
* Keep your mobile files secure with passcode lock, remote wipe and local encryption
Note: Please contact support to deploy Storage Connect to enable mobile access to files behind your firewall
Over 1 Billion files are shared daily by businesses using Egnyte. See why 40,000+ companies across all industries trust Egnyte for their file sharing needs.
-----------Reviews & Ratings-------------
PC Magazine (4 Stars) - "Egnyte makes your once inaccessible local files easy to reach online"
TopTenReviews (Ranked #1 for Online File Sharing 2014) - "Easy to operate and robust in functionality, Egnyte is the go-to cloud solution for professionals and businesses… and provides one of the best security plans in the industry to ensure that your files are well protected."
ITPRO (Recommended) - "Given this flexibility and control it's the best online synchronization service for business"
Information Week - “The system provides the same enterprise-level security for files stored locally or in the cloud"
- Improved usability for most used file and folder actions: upload, download, share, preview
- Centralized view for all offline content
- New interactive onboarding for new and existing users
- Notifications for upload/download updates
- New Gallery View for image files
- Ability to rename files and folders
- New folder action toolbar
Known Productions Bugs fixed
- Larger file-size supported for upload
- Faster encryption
- More stable content upload from third party apps