The Fabasoft eGov-Suite gives you access to business documents within public service organizations on your Android smartphone and tablet, irrespective of whether you want to access a freeform document or a record from a case file.
Through the implementation of the new CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services) standard, Fabasoft eGov-Suite offers you a high degree of flexibility for the mobile use of business data using Smartphones and Media Tablets.
With the Fabasoft eGov-Suite App:
- Access internal business documents quickly and easily.
- Read and edit business documents on your Android smartphone/tablet.
- Take advantage of opportunities to carry out electronic business processes.
- Synchronize documents from the Cloud to your Android smartphone/tablet and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Add comments to documents.
Access to company data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft eGov-Suite ensures compliance to business guidelines and procedures in the domain of file processing and also provides a flexible platform for informal collaboration to facilitate document management.
Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. Fabasoft eGov-Suite is the leading product for the handling of digital cases and records in the German speaking world and fulfills the extensive demands of the ELAK, DOMEA and GEVER document managing concepts.
For viewing and editing documents you may use the following third-party apps:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Thinkfree Write (Thinkfree Office)
- XLS: Thinkfree Calc (Thinkfree Office)
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.egov-suite.com.
- Offline mode: access your synchronized documents without needing an internet connection
- Edit documents with installed apps and save them in Fabasoft eGov-Suite
- Add comments to documents
- Current cache size available in settings view