ATTENTION: The lite version is limited and allows to define max.5 macros!
If you ever wanted to automate some tasks using your computer, EventGhost should be your first choice. EGRemote extends this powerful tool and provides an easy way to control it via your android device.
Create your own remote control, define layouts, add background images and button icons. Simply arrange buttons using drag and drop. Add multiple layouts and just switch between them according to your needs.
Define Macros, Events and Actions the same way known from EventGhost.
Import/Export your settings to share your remotes between different devices or just use it to backup your data.
- Network Event (event by event sender plugin)
- Button Click (event on button click)
- Phone State (event when phone state changes)
- Wifi State (event when wifi state changes)
- EGRemote Start (event on egremote startup)
- Volume Button (event on volume button click)
- Speech Recognition (event on matching text)
- Show/Hide Button
- Network Event (send a network event)
- Start Application (start an app)
- Wake On LAN (wake up a pc)
- Switch Layout (switch to another remote control layout)
- Enable/Disable Event
- Enable/Disable Action
- Message (display an on-screen message)
- Delay (delay all actions of a macro)
- Play Soundfile (play a soundfile e.g. mp3, flac, ...)
- Start Speech Recognition
- Tasker Task
- Open URL
- Close EGRemote
- full screen mode and options bar
- complete new button UI configuration (text, border, color, ...)
- widget support
- full Tasker support (Tasker plugin)
- edit mode context menu added
- moving buttons improved
- use context menu in edit mode to add layout/buttons
- use context menu in edit mode to move/edit/rename/disable/duplicate/delete buttons