The ekhobaby is not just another baby monitor application, it brings a new way of notifying parents that the baby is awake: Real time audio stream.
Yes, that's right: one ekhobaby unit is set as "baby" and stays in the baby's bedroom; the second unit is set as "parent" and stays in the parents' bedroom. All you need to do is listen when your baby cries.
The audio is played in real time from the baby unit to parents unit via Bluetooth. One just has to start the parent unit first, then start the baby unit, which will list available devices in a 10 metre radius (according to Bluetooth specifications). Once devices are listed, just select the device you want to connect to (the parent unit) and "voila".
The parents can switch off the units at any time via the Parent unit device.
== Remarks ==
* Don't forget to read our Safety & Tips section within the application
* The audio is played in real time without the need of using any storage
* We need Internet permission because the app has an embedded browser
Do not hesitate to contact us if you find problems or have suggestions. We guarantee that any bug will be fixed within 24 hours.
In the new version, called AURORA, we have fixed the crash that was happening in few devices during start-up of the application.
The most important point to know about the ekhobaby is that you need 2 Android devices (phone and/or tablet) in order to use the app.
== Features ==
1. Real time audio playback of the baby unit
2. Bluetooth communication
3. Show environment temperature (only on devices with temperature sensor)