ElectroDroid PRO is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
• USB 3.1, Type-C connector pinout;
• Apple Lightning pinout;
• Analog Audio DIN pinout;
• Raspberry Pi B+ pinout [Pro];
• translation updates, added Indonesian;
• bugs fix;