You have been hired as scientific technician in a prestigious research group. Your aim is to get results of scientific interest using a special electron microscopy and analyzing the samples of your group.
Your worktop is a chessboard where you can place different electronic devices. Thanks to they, you will be able to bombard your sample with the electrons and get the neccessary information. Use the logic, avoid obstacles and control your expenses to take your group to the top.
The game has 42 levels divided into two stages:
· Analysis of samples, where you will build a microscope avoiding to the obstacles
· Data processing, where you must identify similarities between simulated images and the image obtained in the microscopy session.
Furthermore, you can challenge a friend using the microscope editor (off-line).
* Try our demo if you are unsure.
* Do you have problems? Do you see problems in translation? Contact us! We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
· We have removed checking on-line, which prevented launching the game in absence of the server.
· It has been increased the resolution of the buttons for better handling in mobile.
· Fixed several errors that happened in very specific conditions.
· Fixed a bug that crashed the application..
· It has been expanded the tutorial for a better understanding of the game.
· We have included an option to exit of an unfinished experiment.