Electronic hand held Yahtzee game, also known as Yatzy.
== RULES ==
The Yahtzee scorecard contains thirteen boxes divided between two sections: the upper section, and the lower section.
In the upper section, each box is scored by summing the total number of dice faces matching that box. For example, if a player were to roll three "twos," the score would be recorded as 6 in the twos box. If a player scores a total of at least 63 points in these boxes, a bonus of 35 points is added to the upper section score.
The lower section contains a number of poker-themed combinations with specific point values:
- Three-Of-A-Kind - At least three dice showing the same face = Sum of all dice
- Four-Of-A-Kind - At least four dice showing the same face = Sum of all dice
- Full House - A three-of-a-kind and a pair = 25
- Small Straight - Four sequential dice = 30
- Large Straight - Five sequential dice = 40
- Yahtzee - All five dice showing the same face = 50 First Yahtzee, 100 Second and more
- Chance - Any combination = Sum of all dice
- you can now change the skin
- new selectable skins: Dark & BigLCD
- tap on dice to hold
- bigger button tap detection areas
- Leader-boards (Google+)
- Small Straight bug fixed (for real this time)
- slightly updated visuals
- fixed bug in scoring Full House and Small Straight
- added haptic feedback on buttons
- added settings