If you occasionally miss a call or SMS just to find it when it's too late, then this is the app for you.
Elephant is a missed call alert combined with the ability to control the phone ringer when device is in silent mode. It also alerts for missing text messages and MMS.
* MISSED CALL REMINDER: alerts periodically for missed calls and messages in the same way as device ringer mode (sound, vibrate or mute), at any interval from 10 seconds to 24 hours. It can be set to alert for any combination of missed calls/SMS/MMS.
* SILENT MODE FILTER: controls the ringer for incoming calls and messages when phone is muted. It's synchronized with the reminder. Includes:
(a) Night Mode: suppresses incoming calls, SMS, MMS and reminder alerts during certain periods of the day (e.g. every Monday and Tuesday from 23:00 to 08:00).
(b) VIP List: a white list of contacts for which the phone always rings. It overrides the Night Mode.
(c) Ignore List: a black list of contacts for which the ringer stays silent.
* STATUS ICON: indicates if missed call alert is active.
* SETTINGS for alert ringtone, vibration etc. Reminder can be set to suppress alerts when screen is on (e.g. while playing a game).
* HELP for all features
Aside from being a missed call alert, when device is in silent mode, Elephant can be:
- used instead of call/SMS blocker
- used as VIP calls application
- set to ignore unknown phone numbers (numbers that are not in your contact list)
- set to always ring for contacts that are marked as 'stars' in your contact list
* Some SMS apps implement their own inbox, others can intercept and remove incoming text messages. If such an app is installed on your system, reminder may not work or it may partially work. If that is the case, try switching to default Android SMS app and test the reminder with a new message.
* Call/SMS blockers, apps that can mute sound volume may be in conflict with missed call alert.
Fixed text alignment in VIP and Ignore List