3D map viewer for your hiking trips.
The 3D maps are rendered in OpenGL by combining map tiles from various sources with elevation data.
Do not expect too much from this app since I'm developing it in my free time. The user interface is poor and simplistic.
• View online/offline maps in 3D;
• Download map areas for offline use;
• View offline maps downloaded with Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) (atlas format: OSMAND tile storage);
• Import and view OziExplorer maps;
• Attach elevations for current downloaded maps;
• Track recording;
• Track builder;
• Track play;
• Import/Export of tracks in KML format;
• Statistics (altitude, speed, distance);
• Use elevation data in SRTM3 format.
- KML parser treats now POIs and tracks dinstinctly. The GUI reflects this;
- adjustable map contrast;
- converted location service as background service;
- saving tracks/POIs as KML in separate action;
- a few fixes;
- exit from app when back button is clicked twice;
- a few fixes
- fix issue in LocationService