Email to self is the fastest way to send yourself a short e-mail, useful as quick reminder, for a to do list, a quick note to a colleague and stress-free productivity methods like GTD.
You can use your Gmail Inbox as a to do list or note archive. A storage for your ideas or reminders for later review. With just a few taps, all the precious things in your mind will be safe in your inbox, available on all your devices! Never loose an idea again because you were not able to write it down.
Email to Self is also very useful for quick communication with friends, wife or family and colleagues.
TIP: Gmail inbox supports aliases with plus '+' character. For example, if your email address is [email protected]
, you can send emails to the address [email protected]
You can then create a filter on this address to assign label or perform actions. For more info on this please see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/12096
- Send an email fast with only one button (after writing the text)
- Best app for GTD inbox and getting things done
- Perfect for todo lists and stress-free productivity
- Uses your Gmail account as sender
- Manages list of recipient addresses
- You don't need to choose sender and recipient every time
- You can send notes from other apps using the standard android share mechanism
- The sender email address must be a Gmail account configured on your Android device
Please note that this is a Beta app. For problems, questions, feature requests or any other improvement please drop us an email!
New email handling engine that should fix cases of emails not sent
Added pro version to remove ads