EmailTray is a real time-saver because it solves email overload: it receives email from all of your email accounts and separates email that is worth your attention. It rescues mis-filtered good email from spam and returns to priority folders.
EmailTray for Android is a mobile extension of the Windows-based EmailTray for desktop, so there is a smart technology behind it. Unlike other email clients, EmailTray is based on an intelligent algorithm that identifies email priorities and distributes messages into folders according to those priorities. It will also signal to the user about the number of top priority messages via sound, vibration or light and also by means of an icon (screen widget).
The EmailTray screen widget shows sorted email in three folders:
“Top priority” for important messages,
“Low priority” for less important messages, and
“No priority” for messages of unknown/doubtful priority.
If you open the application, you will also see a spam folder where you can check and delete all your spam messages from all your accounts in one place, and delete them all at the same time.
This means you can arrive at work in the morning and already have a clean inbox and an empty spam box.
The main features of EmailTray are:
- Multiple email account support
- Automatic mail sorting by sender priority
- Good email rescue from spam
- Messages grouped by date or sender
- Instant notifications about top priority new mail (sound, vibration, light)
- A functional widget on the home screen that notifies you about the number of priority emails
- Access to EmailTray can be password-protected
- Full support for POP3 and IMAP (including push notifications)
- Pictures, music and other content sharing via email
Bug fix: One could not add an email address if a domain name contained the hyphen character
Enhancement: Now you can set the app to leave messages on a POP3 server while deleting them from Trash
Bug fix: minor bug fixes and optimization