Midi/OSC controller for DAW like Ableton Live, FL Studio, Cubase, Reason, Renoise and many others.
ST release is designed for tablet screens.
Among the many features offered by Racktor, here are a few:
- Lot of presets among :
* 4 combinable decks.
* Full screen keyboard.
* Very complete Mixer with 18 bands (and sends A-B for effects, pan, filters...)
* "Live" with 16 pads + 16 knobs + transport buttons : play/rec/forwards..etc..
- Controllers fully programmable : midi mapping, color, label (save and load these setups too).
- No latency.
- Connect to your computer via bluetooth.
- Smart Focus on the controllers.
And above all: ST can be used together with the CK phone release with the same Racktor Desktop.
Or, you can use multiple ST and / or CK together!
Tip : For the mixer preset, don't map the solo/mute bottons, they act directly on the faders midi signals.
Tip2 : You can setup several controllers (of the same type) at the same time.
For the bluetooth connection, you must use Racktor Desktop on PC/Mac side.
You must first have Java installed on your PC/Mac, if it's not the case, install it from : www.java.com
Racktor Desktop are available at:
http://www.easymusicreator.com/downloads/RacktorDesktop_win.jar (for Windows)
http://www.easymusicreator.com/downloads/RacktorDesktop_mac_linux.jar (for Mac or Linux)
1.5 : Add Master track to mixer preset.
1.6 : Add midi range settings on knobs, faders and XY controllers
1.7 : Fix color setting in multiple controllers editing mode
1.74 : Fix midi channel bug on note change
1.76 : Fix display bug on Nexus 10