Australians face disasters every year. When your time comes, how will you stay informed?
Emergency AUS - Delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia.
Providing users real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters.
By bringing together emergency information from over 20 official sources and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
- View information on the map or in a list
- Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
- National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
- Links provided back to the official source of information provided
- Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
- Share information via your social media networks
- Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
Upgrade to paid version for:
- Multiple watch areas
- Additional watch area extended options
- Access emergency information in more than one State
Emergency AUS empowers the public to share comments and photos of emergency situations in real-time to help keep others informed. Observations of an emergency situation that you share or receive on issues including blocked roads, fire location, flood water depth, wind intensity can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
- Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
- Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
- All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
- Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell).
- Observation categories include incident observations, damage and loss observations and community to community support.
- Share observations via your social media networks
- Set a watch areas to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
- Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warnings validity to your watch areas.
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided from Emergency AUS, and remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE, powered by RIPE Intelligence.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network. Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
- Bug fixes
- Complete redesign of user interface
- Removed in app purchases. Whole country is now visible
- Proximity alerts give you a mobile watch zone
- Support for tablets
- Map layers supply additional information
- Pair device with Emergency AUS website to sync watch zones