Get the latest emerging markets news with this free app.
Emerging Markets is a unique source of news, analysis and commentary on global financial markets, economic policy and international economics, with a special focus on the emerging world. Access is free.
The newspapers are published during the IMF/World Bank annual meetings and the annual meetings of regional development banks, while the online edition is updated throughout the year.
By downloading this app, you will get:
- News and analysis about macroeconomic trends
- Features about important issues in the fields of development, economic policy and financial markets
- Exclusive interviews with leading public figures
- Commentary from leading voices on economics such as George Soros, Larry Summers, Kenneth Rogoff
- Analysis from academics, bankers and economists
- Daily agenda of seminars and social events (during the meetings)
- Trading ideas from strategists on equities, debt, currencies or commodities
Making Emerging Markets part of your regular reading will help you stay on top of developments in fast-growing regions and sectors, hear from important policy makers across the globe, and find out about new investment products and strategies from seasoned investors.