This is one of its kind App on Google PlayStore which will help you in making huge savings on your loan in India, by giving you good ideas to take some smart decisions. Please do note one thing, its not an EMI calculator! You will find many other EMI calculators on Google Play. This App is something much more .
Two leading news papers in India published special coverage on the tips I have shared and recommended EMI Expert App for taking smart decisions:
Daily Pioneer: http://goo.gl/KjFtSp
Navbharat times: http://goo.gl/MbsIbe
Have you ever thought of the long term burden you incur by not considering what you end up paying as interest to your bank, when your only priority is low EMIs?
It’s never late. Become smart, use EMI Expert which will help you in taking smart decisions!
EMI Expert provides a very unique option where you can check the impact of increasing/decreasing EMI as well as the impact of part-payment additions (keeping EMI constant or duration constant) on a single amortization chart. It also does much more. Some high level steps on the working of this App are described below:
1. You can create a baseline for loan and save it as a starting point. (e.g. 30Lac @11.5% for 240 months);
2. Once you have created a set, you will be presented the amortization chart for this loan where you try adding EMI changes OR Part Payment additions. You can add as many additions as you like, considering your financial situation and check the savings you can make. You can save these changes as a Profile;
3. You can create as many profiles as you can and compare them to one another to check which one suites you better;
4. Every profile is provided with a “Profile Summary”. On this screen you can see a short summary of all the changes you have made on the selected profile. Again on this screen you can remove or restore additions and check the impact;
5. Finally you can compare different profiles (coming soon) and see how many part-payments, emi changes you need to do and the savings you make. This will help you decide on which option you should go with.
This App will help you taking some small but critical decisions which might just save you lots and lots of money (in many Lacs of rupees if not less). The input for this App was my own experience with my loan at ICICI Bank where I saved almost 60% of my loan interest. So try this App and see for yourself on how much you can save by just taking some very simple but critical decisions. After all its your own money so why should you waste it by just being ignorant!
P.S. After so many "how to?" comments on my post on emiexpert.com : http://goo.gl/9TQKK regarding "Smart way to manage your home loan EMI in India !", I started this idea to build those suggestions into this App. Go through the comments on that post to see for yourself that it is possible and easy to save lots. EMI Expert just gives you the automation and freedom to do it yourself.
Note: You get 1 set / 2 profiles per set for free. You can delete the set/profile and create new one. For any extra, you need to use in-App purchase to buy extra sets/profiles. In the same manner, access to Profile comparison screen/email with excel attachment option/Profile summary screen is only limited to 10 times. If you like these options and want to access them more, you need to buy using in-App.
Visit http://www.emiexpert.com for more
Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EMIExpert and stay up to date.
Finally the enhanced version is going live.
- Save baseline parameters of loan (called sets)
- Create multiple baselines
- Make EMI and part-payment changes on a single amortization chart
- Save different combinations of EMI and part-payment
- Create multiple profiles (different combinations)
- Profile summary to review all additions together
- Email amortization chart (also as excel)
- Save your data to cloud so that you do not lose it.
- and much more...