Please note: To use the EMIS Mobile app you need to be an EMIS Web user, and have your organisation enabled for mobile.
EMIS Mobile – secure access to EMIS Web anytime, anywhere.
EMIS Mobile allows clinicians to securely access the information they need at the point-of-care.
Whether working through 3G, WiFi or offline, EMIS Mobile enables clinicians to view appointments and up-to-date medical records, making it easier to deliver care closer to home.
EMIS Mobile gives you the power to:
• access patient records securely on the move
• view and book upcoming appointments and schedules
• plan your visits effectively using integrated maps
• add consultations through easy to use templates that are fully configurable
• view documents and attachments, such as x-ray and test results
• prescribe medications
• access real-time QOF and patient alerts
• add tasks for yourself and others, such as issue a prescription
• add quick notes into the care record
To activate EMIS Mobile please contact us on 0845 125 5529, [email protected]
or visit www.emis-online.com/emis-mobile for more information.
1.A defect that caused the display of unwanted characters when you view documents has been fixed.
2.A defect that caused tables to display as one column, whilst viewing documents has been fixed.