Please note: To use the EMIS Mobile app you need to be an EMIS Web user, and have your organisation enabled for mobile.
EMIS Mobile – secure access to EMIS Web anytime, anywhere.
EMIS Mobile allows clinicians to securely access the information they need at the point-of-care.
Whether working through 3G, WiFi or offline, EMIS Mobile enables clinicians to view appointments and up-to-date medical records, making it easier to deliver care closer to home.
EMIS Mobile gives you the power to:
• access patient records securely on the move
• view and book upcoming appointments and schedules
• plan your visits effectively using integrated maps
• add consultations through easy to use templates that are fully configurable
• view documents and attachments, such as x-ray and test results
• prescribe medications
• access real-time QOF and patient alerts
• add tasks for yourself and others, such as issue a prescription
• add quick notes into the care record
To activate EMIS Mobile please contact us on 0845 125 5529, [email protected]
or visit www.emis-online.com/emis-mobile for more information.