The Emma’s Diary app is a comprehensive pregnancy and baby resource, including medical information and development milestones plus fun features such as celebrity baby news, photo journal, baby namer tool and special offers. Aimed at pregnant mums-to-be or those trying to conceive, through to mums with a child up to age 2 years, all the medical content featured in the Emma’s Diary app is reviewed by the Royal College of GPs, providing you with trusted content at your fingertips.
We’ve made it easy to access the right content at the right time, simply register and set up your profile (due date or date of birth of your little one) and the app will be tailored to your status providing content that is relevant to you! If you’re not (yet) pregnant you’ll find lots of useful resources too.
· Ovulation and due date calculators
· Photo journal – keep a visual record of your pregnancy and baby’s progress
· Essential ‘hospital bag’ and ‘newborn essentials’ checklists
· Special offers, free gift packs and money off vouchers
· Celebrity baby news
· Forum - for your questions, advice or just a chat
· Product Guide - latest baby monitors, pushchairs and more
· The official and original ‘Emma’s Diary’
We’ve recently added new tools and features. We’ve done some redesigning too, revamping the look of the app and making it easier for you to find content and enabling you to share your favourites via social media or email.
Here are some highlights:
· Breastfeeding Tracker. Track your baby’s feeding activities with this new feature. Record feeds as either a real time event or by ‘manual entry’. View the feeding stats such as average time and duration. The advice section includes latch on help videos and a beginner’s guide to breastfeeding plus advice on expressing milk and sterilising.
· Sleep Tracker. Log the sleep pattern of your child, to time her sleep and (if you want) to set up an alert to notify you when she has been sleeping for a set time. You can even record your voice to play back to your baby, to help calm and reassure her.
· Baby Health. Check health symptoms (such as fevers, colic and teething) which your child may be experiencing and view the recommended immunisations for your baby. You can even set reminders directly in your calendar.
· Baby Namer. Use our up to date baby namer to easily search through thousands of names and discover their meaning and origin. Shortlist your favourites into a personal list ready to share with your partner, family and friends.
We hope you like our app, if you do, leave us a review. All feedback welcome.
Love from Emma x
and the Emma’s Diary team
V2.0.2 - minor bug fixes, UI improvements.