EMS Field Managers, finally an App Designed specifically for you. EMS Anyware Vanguard places, at your fingertips, full wireless access to data residing on your dispatching system!
** HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS **
- Sign up for our monthly service...Includes support, custom analytics development, and app content tailored specific to your operation. For a free 2 week trial with your own data, contact [email protected]
- Install our data exchanger service on your dispatching system. We currently support JefBar, Zoll RescueNet, and MRES. Not using one of these? We are willing to expand to any other system.
- Our service securely captures data from your system and sends it to our cloud to be accessed via EMS Anyware Vanguard. We maintain a secure, HIPAA compliant cloud environment.
- Enjoy up to date information about your operation from "Anyware".
** EFFICIENTLY MANAGE AND TRACK YOUR OPERATIONS ANYWARE **
- Summary Analytics that help you to decide what needs attention or where your problem areas may be.
- Active Units allows you to see all the units currently in the field, where they are, which crew is assigned, and what trips they have taken during the current shift. Many Statuses will be color coded using the same colors you have set up in your dispatching system.
- Scheduled Work allows you to view all of your open work items that are scheduled within the next 24hrs.
- People allows you to view all of your crew members and their information stored in the dispatching system. EMS Anyware Vanguard will compute their assigned unit hours worked in the current pay period based on the trips they have been assigned, allowing you to resource load work and manage overtime.
- Setup in-app push notifications to be alerted of critical events. Notifications can be set up globally for your operation as well as individually for each user, all from within the app.
- Configure the app with filters which allow you to view only specific companies/divisions, dispatch areas or call types defined in your system.
For a demo sign in, please fill out the contact form on our website, www.emsanyware.com
VERSION 2.4.1 - Update
* Resolved issues with keyboard presentation causing layout problems
* Resolved push alert receipt issues
* Implemented several minor back-end changes in support of future content changes.