The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), EMS Field Partner application is intended primarily for use in the Tri-State area encompassing SW Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia, but also may be utilized by those throughout the country as a reference tool.
Designed for all Public Safety Personnel, this Application was conceptualized by the EMS professionals of the West Penn Allegheny Health System of Pittsburgh, PA and developed by Ritter Mobile Technology, Germany .
The AHN EMS Field Partner enables the provider to not only quickly reference referral information for medical and trauma emergencies, but also provides the ability to link directly with Medical Command at the receiving AHN hospital. The GPS function provides accurate coordinates to LifeFlight dispatch to speed the dispatch of helicopters when needed.
Other functions within the EMS Field Partner are:
• Identifiers for Hospital Specialty Treatment
• Directions from the scene of the emergency to appropriate AHN hospitals
• AHN Staff references and contact information
• AHN EMS Pocket Reference
• Pennsylvania’s BLS & ALS Protocols
Although all Public Safety Providers may utilize the EMS App, registration is required for full activation and functionality. Registration is free and will take less than 5 minutes.
- New Design for AHN (Allegheny Health Network)£
- Several other small changes