Plays, discovers, and downloads music-wherever your day takes you.
The eMusic Android App is two music experiences in one app. And you don't even have to be an eMusic subscription member to use it. It's a convenient way for you to manage, play, and dig deeper into any music you keep on your Android device. The eMusic Android App also helps you discover new music based on your unique tastes - which will lead you to the music you'll love.
Not an eMusic subscription member? Here's what you get:
- NEW: Purchase and download music as you go at regular prices
- Listen to any MP3 files stored on your Android device through the music player
- Get song recommendations based on your listening habits
- Create playlists tailored to your every mood
- Browse an artist's dossier (discographies, biographies, photos, features, and related artists) while you listen to music
- Access eMusic's unique charts
- Search eMusic's catalog and listen to track samples
If you are an eMusic subscription member, you can also:
- Purchase and download music for 25-50% off regular prices
- Listen to eMusic Radio (available to U.S. members only)
- Use our Save for Later function to bookmark music you'd like to purchase
- Access account details
The app is optimized for Android v2.3.3 or newer, with 1GHz and 576MB RAM.
>> NEW in 1.5.1
-Improved crash handling
New in 1.5
-Improved search functionality now includes album and track results.
Note: We will be ending support of search in versions prior to 1.5 in the near future. Please update now to ensure uninterrupted functionality.