Enblink turns just about any Android device into a powerful smart home hub.
Enblink is a USB plugin designed to work with set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and other Android-powered devices. This app works with Enblink to let you monitor and control your home using your Android phone or tablet.
Here are a few of the things that you can do with the Android app:
- Turn your lights on and off or dim them to create the perfect lighting in your living room and around the house
- Receive alerts when something happens at your home
- Securely access electronic door locks for a completely keyless solution
- Make your devices work together - turn on a light, for example, when you unlock the door or when something happens
- See live feeds from your IP cameras to ensure that your home and loved ones are secure
Enblink uses Z-Wave technology to talk to the devices in your home. This means that it’s guaranteed to work with any of the lighting, security, climate control, or other smart home devices that carry the Z-Wave logo.
- Manual association supported
- Time duration trigger supported
- Tile configuration supported
- New devices supported
(Linearcorp WD500Z-1/WT00Z-1, LinearLinc LB60Z-1, Schlage Door lock and more)
- Several bugs fixed