The ENcodes application is an unofficial game client for international network of urban games. It is a great alternative for players who want to gain more time suffering from bad network connection. This app supports all "Real", "Points" and "Brainstorming" games
Main differences from the browser version:
- Reduces the amount of traffic to ~ 90%, which allows to accelerate the trafic exchange between user and the game engine
- No need to reload the page while sending codes. Just enter it, the application will take care of successful codes sending
- Partial opportunity to play "offline". Even during the network loss it is possible to enter codes. When the connection is restored, codes will be automatically sent to the engine
- No need to relogin each time you automatically logged off by the engine
ENcodes application does not use any 3rd party servers to proxy or cache your data. Connection is established directly to Encounter engine.
We created a test game for users who wants to know the functionality of the application before using it in a real game. To take part in it just follow the steps below:
1) Sign up at the demo-domain of Encounter (demo.en.cx)
2) Enter the word "demo.en.cx" in the "Domain" field. Also fill in "Login" and "Passowrd" fields with the registration information. Press "Login" button.
3) After that type "20723" in the field at the bottom of the screen and press "Enter"
4) In the popup dialog press "Yes"
After these step you will be able to know the base functionality of the application
Changes in 1.2.1 version:
- Fixed disabled codes input field
- Fixed sound and vibration notification settings