Thank you everybody for supporting Enders POS. Due to family emergency reason, I am putting Enders Point of Sale development on hold while my family and I support our two year old daughter who is battling chemotherapy from having eye cancer.
I am not cancelling it. When the danger has finally past, I will start it up again.
Again, I thank everybody who has supported me in this project. Let your thoughts and prayers be with her during her journey. For more information about my daughter and her form of cancer, please visit https://www.facebook.com/JuniperTheRealTrooperFoundation.
*** App Description ***
Enders POS is a line item Point of Sale system ideal for any small retail environment. Unlike a cash register, it does not have predefined buttons for items. By line items you can adjust the name, description, price, department, quantity and barcode for each item. US and Canadian Stores are able to process credit cards through BluePay using Enders Point of Sale. This is a basic system usable for one device. It can not synchronize to another system.
This is the paid version of the app. There is a free version with limited features. If you wish to try this out, please see our other apps for the free version.
It can be used for and not limited to:
* Retail Kiosks
* Farmers Market Vendors
* Craft Fair Vendors
* Flea Market Vendors
* Show Vendors
* Garage Sales
* Sidewalk Sale Vendors
* And many many more...
Features that Enders POS provide are:
* Line Item Inventory Screen
* Voiding previous sales.
* Barcode Scanning. (Scans multiple types)
* Pay with Cash, Credit, Check, or Other. (And More)
* Two tax settings
* Database Backup to SD card.
* Import/Export Category and Inventory Data on CSV File.
* Discount Line Items.
* Admin Password
* History Reporting.
* Summary Reporting.
* Customer Reporting.
* Margins Reporting.
* Export reports to a CSV file on SD card.
* Inventory On Hand Quantities
* Low Inventory filter
* Search Filters for Products and Departments
* Email Receipts to Customers
* Returns and Receiving edit item quantities.
* Currency Symbol Preference
* Star Receipt Printer Support! You can search local network for Star Printers from app.
* Reprint/Resend previous sales!
* Updated Help Documentation.
* NEW! - Use BluePay processing natively with Enders Point of Sale
* NEW! - Negative Priced Products (Coupons!)
* NEW! - Send copy of sale to return email for book keeping purposes.
Barcode scanning uses the ZXing barcode reader.
BluePay Processing LLC.
BluePay is proud to be a Enders POS payment processing partner! With a merchant account from BluePay, you receive the highest levels of service and security from a credit card processing company that knows the payment industry inside and out. We offer cost-effective merchant credit card services for Small business that are fast, secure and easy to integrate.
Are you looking to switch credit card processors due to cost and security? We’ll help you get the lowest rates so you can save money while safely accepting all major credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments.
With BluePay, enjoy secure, efficient and streamlined payment processing solutions:
Benefits of using BluePay Payments with Enders POS App include**
• Rates start 2.99% + 25 cents per transaction*
• Deposit to any Checking account
• Fully secure and PCI compliant – no card data is stored on the device
* United States only, Canadian rates start at 3.25%.
** $15/month subscription.
Click here to get a no obligation Quote.
Please email any support or feature requests to [email protected]
If there is something you do not like about the app, please let me know and we can discuss it.
I will reply as quick as I can. Thank you.
1. Fixed error with barcode scanning using Barcode Reader.
1. Added Items Sold Report.
2. Added more compatibility with USB and Bluetooth Barcode Scanners
3. Fixed some errors.
1. Fixed some support for USB barcode scanners.
2. Added send email to return email for copy of sale in email settings.
1. Cashiers with Reporting
2. Ability to Void previous sales in History Reports.
3. Admin Password to restrict access to settings.
4. Filter Inventory by Departments