English Grammar Quiz Game
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere! Learn Adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs, past, present and future tense. The app has over 80 grammar points to help you improve. A great learning English study app.
Add a profile photo
Send screenshots of your score on social media.
Send a challenge question to a friend!
By downloading this app you accept the terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) found at http://eltsoft.com/eula/ and our privacy statement found at http://eltsoft.com/privacy/
* 5 game types - challenge, timer, daily, practice and feedback
* see the answers after practice games
* Play feedback games - by clicking on your feedback at the end of practice games
* Daily questions are brought to you every day - you can start or stop by using the settings button.
* Fast games
* The answers
* Grammar Feedback - linked to web Search in your language.
* Grammar Feedback Games - practice your weak points!
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 700+ questions!
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
* Add a profile photo
* Send screenshots of your score on social media.
* Send a challenge question to a friend!
The daily question feature. You can receive a daily grammar question every morning as a notification. Click on the notification and you open a one question game. It is easy to opt in and out of this feature using the settings button.
The Feedback Games. Once you complete a general game you will be shown feedback. You can click on any feedback item to go to a feedback game. All the questions are on one point of grammar!
History. A record of your performance is kept on the history page. You can find a link on the start screen and at the bottom of the scrolling area of the feedback screen.
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for grammar tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice grammar.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Grammar points include;
be verb, general verb, nominative and objective pronoun, possessive, negation, interrogative, present past future progressive, countable/uncountable, modals, present future past tense, wh-questions, prepositions, perfect tense, perfect progressive, adverbs, adjectives, parts of speech advanced, positive comparative superlative degree, possessive pronoun, plurals and singular, idioms, phrasal verbs, imperative, passive, to infinitive, gerunds, existential sentence, reflexive pronoun, tag question, articles, conjunctions, participles, it; formal subject, it; formal objective, relative pronoun and adverb, immediate future, causative/perception verb, negative pronoun, definite/indefinite pronoun, inversion, transitive vs intransitive, subjunctive, word order, time/conditional adverbial clauses, sequence of tenses, subject-verb agreement, participle advanced, emphatic construction.