Learn English Grammar – 4 Types of sentences - Declarative, Interrogative, Imperative and Exclamatory sentences. Also learn parts of speech. Learn in detail about tenses, synonyms and antonyms.
Test your knowledge on English Grammar in the above topics and also collective nouns, opposites etc. A total of 100 questions and 15 puzzles on the above topics would teach you grammar. Tutorial on each topic is included.
1) English Grammar App Features
This app teaches
- Sentence Types - Declarative, Interrogative, Imperative and Exclamatory sentences
- Parts of Speech - 1) Noun, 2) Pronoun, 3) Verb, 4) Adjective, 5) Adverb, 6) Conjunction, 7) Interjection; 8) Preposition
- Detailed Tutorial on Nouns, Verbs, Pronouns and Adjectives.
- Tenses - Present and Past
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Collective Nouns
- A total of 100 questions with answers
- About 15 puzzles on matching synonyms, antonyms, collective nouns etc.
2) General Features - These are common features on all apps from sarmacs.com:
-The screens are designed for simplicity and easy navigation.
- No display of ads on any screen.
- No location tracking.
- No offline notifications or messages.
- We do not collect any information from the user.
- We do not ask the user for any personal details like name, age etc.
- We do not transmit any information on user.
- We want to provide a very safe environment for kids to use our apps.
4) Apps currently available from sarmacs.com
1 Simple Equations (3rd to 8th Grades)
2 Simple Math (1st to 6 th Grades)
3 PEMDAS ( 3rd to 8th Grades)
4 Mean, Median And Mode (3rd to 7th Grades)
5 General Knowledge (3rd to 5th Grades)
6 Divisibility Rules (3rd - 7th Grades)
7 Pre-Algebra (3rd to 7th Grades)
8 Basic Facts – Math Puzzles (2nd - 7th)
9 Geometry (3rd to 7th Grades)
10. Fractions (4th to 7th Grades)
11. Decimals ((5th to 8th Grades))
12. Kindergarten Math (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
13. 2nd Grade Math (2nd Grade)
14. 3rd Grade Math (3rd Grade)
15. 4th Grade Math (4th Grade)
16. 5th Grade Math (5th Grade)
17. English Grammar (2nd to 7th grades)
Version 6 changes:
- Updated tutorial.
- Added Previous and Next buttons to tutorial and also Page No. User can now navigate back and forth using the Previous and Next buttons.