The English Sindhi Dictionary (ESD) is the FIRST fully-featured dictionary in English-Sindhi language pair. At this phase, the app contains a small database having a couple of hundred words – the database is being developed and can be updated any time in the ‘More’ section of the app.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions of the words, i.e. you can search words even when you are OFFLINE. We recommend downloading the app on a WiFi connection.
* Dictionary – main window which shows the definitions of the entries
* Pin-point search – you start typing and the dictionary will start searching it, giving you the complete list of matches
* Recent – keeps a record of your recently looked-for entries
* Favourites – lets you keep a list of words that you opt to save by pressing heart icon
* Management of Recent and Favourites lists – user can edit any or all entries from the lists by long-pressing any entry in the list
* Random –this button gives a random entry every time you press it.
We are testing the functionality of the app and how well it is received by the Sindhis. Please give us your feedback on the app, share it with friends, and help us reach out to as many users as possible.