If you're experiencing issues with your account resetting after a reboot on Android 4.1.1 please download the workaround app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qs.enhancedemail.jb
** Note **
- If you have a tablet be sure to check out "Enhanced Email for Tablets" instead.
Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight E-mail client that can easily aggregate all of your e-mail accounts into a single location. Whether you are a regular e-mail user just needing to keep in touch with friends/family or a power business user needing to synchronize calendar/contacts/email with your Exchange server, Enhanced Email is the only application you will need.
The focus with Enhanced Email is to offer a mobile application that continues to evolve as the needs of its users evolves. That is why we offer such a large community of support and interaction to keep a close ear to what the users want. Proudly based in the US, support is offered during regular business hours through an online forum which we scour daily to respond to users. International users should expect a response typically within 24 hours. The community of support has grown even further and Enhanced Email now features a Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/108146741302698907415) where the developer responds and interacts with users daily.
** Attention **
* Please see my support forum to obtain a trial copy!
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2 - 4.4.x
Other Android apps that extend EE's functionality:
* Executive Assistant
* Email Widget by InvalidObject
Some features include:
* Backup/Restore accounts + settings
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* Custom font when sending messages
* Sort your mail by: Date received, Sender, Subject, Unread messages, messages containing attachments, or by starred/flagged messages
* Pinch to zoom when viewing a message
* Disable syncing of deletes from phone to server (Exchange)
* Growing support for many 3rd party apps that offers an amazing integration with apps/widgets you already love to use!
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar --> Exchange only * Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Ability to select/copy text!
* "Empty Trash" option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
If you love the app PLEASE take the time to rate it accordingly and drop me a comment. Thanks everyone!
Visit the forum at http://quantumsolutions.us/
SEO: Email, E-Mail, exchange, sync, activesync, corporate, mail, pop, imap
** Note **
READ_CALL_LOG & WRITE_CALL_LOG are being automatically added by Android because my targetSdkVersion isn't set to 16+ and because I use the READ/WRITE CONTACTS permission. You can read more about it here (http://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#WRITE_CALL_LOG). I don't use the call log at all in any way shape or form. It's being forced on me.
* Various bug fixes merged from AOSP