Convenient, fast, secure and free – Ent’s Mobile Banking App allows you to easily review your account balances and account history, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks, track your budget and more!
• View Your Account Balances, Transaction History and Check Images
• Transfer Funds within your account and to other accounts at Ent
• Make Loan Payments
• Pay Bills
• Deposit Checks
• Create and monitor your Spending, Budget and Saving Goals
• Manage Alerts and Push Notifications
• Find ATMs and Service Centers
• Securely Contact Us
At Ent, the security of your personal financial information is a top priority.
The Ent Mobile Banking App does not store account information on your device and uses the following features, among others, to safeguard your information:
• A Username and Password
• A Secure Image & Phrase
• Advanced encryption technology
For more information on how Ent protects your personal financial information visit Protecting Your Identity at Ent.com/Resources.
Ent Mobile Banking App Disclosures:
• Ent Mobile Banking App users must be registered users of Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Bill Pay users must register and set up biller information within Ent’s Online Banking system.
• Deposit Checks functionality is only available to eligible accounts – for eligibility requirements visit Ent.com/DepositChecks.
• Skip-A-Pay is only available on eligible loans – for eligibility requirements and more visit Ent.com/SkipAPay.
There is no charge from Ent for any Ent Mobile Banking App service; however standard/other charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
Ent Mobile Banking App Android Version Support:
• Devices with 4.1 or higher operating systems are supported and have full access to all app functionality.
• Devices below 4.1 have access to our previous app version with original functionality.
• Updated Deposit Checks to resolve Galaxy S5 issues – tap to focus