enVision is a Document, Workflow and Form Management System. With a multi-language user interface, enVision provides the following features:
Document tracking, archive management, document management, workflow management, forms management, portal management, OCR, approval and task assignment and tracking, e-Signature usage and integration with other systems (ERP, HR etc.)
With enVision Mobile you can:
* Complete tasks assigned to you in your enVision Document, Workflow and Forms Management System,
* Document paraphing or signing,
* Displaying meta data and notes of the documents,
* Group and display documents by categories like My Recent Documents, Documents Signed by me, Documents Rejected by me, Documents Pending Approval, Other Tasks and similar,
* Searching documents by document name, other meta data or content,
* Downloading documents from within the application,
* Setting Task List refresh frequency in the application,
* Opening tasks that cannot be completed in enVision Mobile through default browser,
* Accessing documents and tasks in your other enVision Identities,
* Multi-language support,
* To be able use enVision Mobile, enVision Mobile Corporate license should have been purchased. Please consult your EDMS administrator for details.
Keywords: enVision DYS, DMS, EBYS, EDMS, EDYS, EBAYS
* e-Paraph and e-Sign tasks can be completed with e-Signatures, in accordance with Turkish Electronic Signature Law No 5070. (To be able to use this feature enVision Mobile e-Signature license should have been purchased. Also, an Electronic Signature token/driver with Android USB support is required.)
* Application re-design with new graphics.
* enVision Server version must be b1694 or higher.