EnvisionTouch is the latest control application from Philips Dynalite team. It is a self-configuring application that provides control options for lighting, HVAC, curtains and ancilliary services from a single point.
It is the perfect addition to any Philips Dynalite Intelligent Home system providing a powerful portable interface with an intuitive experience for every user as well as providing simple control for commercial projects ranging in size from a single meeting room to a large building.
Some steps are required to enable your Philips Dynalite EnvisionTouch application:
1. The lighting and other devices you wish to control must be under the management of Philips Dynalite Control System.
2. The Philips Dynalite Control System must be commissioned prior to the addition of EnvisionTouch.
3. There must be a Philips Dynalite Ethernet Gateway in the control system with HTTP enabled and loaded with the specific system's .xml profile.
4. The Ethernet gateway must be connected to a wireless router or access point.
1. Solved crash issue on Samsung Galaxy S4
2. Bug fixes for HTC One X, Google Nexus 4 devices