EP Mobile provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban, sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
EP Mobile v2.8 Release Notes
Changes since v2.7.1
* Added Edoxaban drug dose calculator