EPF Member Mobile App is targeted for the EPF members to access all EPF Service on the go. It will allow the user to access the service in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit of access to the service with high usability.Features Available
- View your EPF Account Passbook online.
- Use any of your ID details to login.
- View all your accounts at a single place.
- Get SMS when e-Passbook is available.Points to Remember
- The facility at present is only for the members for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage month of May 2012 onwards.
- There is no need to create and remember any user id and password. You have to use your mobile number and any of your following identification proof number such as PAN, AADHAR, NPR (National Population Register), Bank Account, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License to register and thereafter to login.
- You can add multiple id numbers (one id against each of the listed types) and any one along with the mobile number can be used for the login
- One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
- A registered member can view only one account details under one establishment. In case you are having more than one account under one establishment, please apply for transfer through the Form 13.
- One member can view up to a maximum of 10 accounts under different establishments. The 10 accounts can be viewed any number of times. Get your old accounts transferred to the current one by using the Transfer Form 13.
- Facility to display the accounts of inoperative accounts will be provided later through a request mode. The facility is not for the current members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
This application provides an interface for EPF portal from Android Powered mobile device and all PF data corresponds to subscriber are fetched from the server through a secure data and entire process is a part of mGovernance Initiative for general public. Any data mismatch may kindly reported to EPFO authority for rectification.