"ePrint" enables you to print directory from your Android devices.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
Bluetooth function is available on Android version 2.3.3 to 4.2.2.
If you have "ePrint" and required printers, you don't need PC anymore.
You can print various contents such as Web pages, contents in your Android devices (contacts, photos, or Gmail) as you like.
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer's PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with "ePrint Free" at first.
Epson Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
Epson Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Ricoh Printers & Multifunction Printers (Optional kit for each printer is needed.)
- PDL: PCL, PS3
- PDL: CPDL/Page (Except V series and B series)
KYOCERA Document Solutions Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL:PCL, PS3
Fujitsu Page Printers XL series
- PDL: FUJITSU ESC/P
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture's Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture's Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Printer should be available for OPP.
The output paper size depends on the printer's specification.
1. Web page printing
- You can specify print pages
2. Camera (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
- Date stamp or time stamp function
3. Mail printing
- Mail account setting
- Receiving mail
4. Contacts (3 formats)
5. Albums. (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
6. Photo calendar (5 formats)
7. Add a printer. (Bonjour search / Enter IP address)
8. Print Settings
Duplex (Limited printer models)
Media type (Only for ink-jet printers)
Print image preview
9. Support direct printing for the Printer connected AirMac with USB
10.Display supply information (Only for the printers enable to retrieve supply information)
- ePrint conforms to the specifications of Google Play.
- ePrint is only available with the Google Account that you purchase.
- If you set a Google account when you purchased ePrint to other devices, you can use ePrint with them.
But the user should be your own.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
- Support of the FUJITSU printers
- Correction of slight fault